06 August 2007

...first post...

Sometimes you just want Wendys. That's what I thought last night as I walked to my car, headed towards Wendys. It was my justification for going.
My new favorite chapstick: Blistex Gentle Sense. I just bought it at HEB. It was only 84 cents! It doesn't have lanolin in it either, I think I was told once that lanolin is bad for your skin (makes you break out). And since I have a gross ___* right on my lip I decided to take that advice whether it's right or not!
I passed up $1.29 chicken tenders today. I was proud of myself.

These are the thoughts on my mind right now. Or at least the ones I can articulate at the moment. I've had a lot of things going through my head lately. It's going to take a lot more time than I have right now to get them written out.

I'll be in Tennessee in just about 2 weeks with my wonderful Rachel and my wonderful Jonathan, at the same time! I'm determined to relax. I hate that I get such a short break before the semester starts. I'm burnt out on school...and I have so many other things I want to be doing.

love,

L



*I don't like that word, so I'm not typing it out!